Australia’s emerging hydrogen industry is already showing promising signs of success and the Latrobe Valley is at the heart of this, thanks to the HESC Pilot Project.
Join this webinar to learn about the HESC Project’s progress since being launched in 2018 and understand how the Latrobe Valley can be at the forefront of the national energy transition to lower emissions via the fuel of the future, clean hydrogen. Community members will have the opportunity to ask all panellists questions.
Speaking at this webinar is:
- Dr Patrick Hartley, Leader of CSIRO’s Hydrogen Mission
- Jeremy Stone, Director of J-Power Latrobe Valley
- Ian Filby, Project Director of the CarbonNet Project
- Hirofumi Kawazoe, General Manager of Hydrogen Engineering Australia Pty Ltd
- Jane Oakley, Chief Executive Officer of Committee for Gippsland